2020-2021 registration information
- Tuesday, January 28: Open House
- Saturday, February 1: Open Registration
You can download the complete registration packet, including the registration form, tuition rates and class schedules by clicking here.
Registration Packet for New Families
These documents are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. The vast majority of computers already have Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed and can read and print these files easily; if you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free here.
Thank you for inquiring about Batavia Nursery School. We are happy to hear that you are considering enrolling your child in our preschool! During the month of January, if you would like to schedule a tour to see our school and have a chance to take a peek at a classroom “in action” you may call us at 630-879-9470
to make an appointment.
We also will be happy to meet you at our Open House for Prospective Students, which is scheduled for Tuesday, January 28th from 6:00-7:00 p.m. The Open House is a wonderful opportunity to bring the whole family and have a chance to meet our teachers.
How to Register
- Open Registration begins on Saturday, February 1st at 9 a.m. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration is done by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our web site's form. Please include your name, the child's name, the child's birthday, your phone number and your 1st and 2nd choices of class preference.
- When your student is accepted we will email you a confirmation.
- After you receive the confirmation, to complete your registration, please fill out and return the Enrollment Application along with the registration fee. The application is a part of the information packet for new students, which also includes tuition fees and other information. It can be be downloaded here. Registration fees are as follows:
- First-time student fee: $95
- Family Maximum new students: $165
Please keep in mind that the registration fee is non-refundable. Our School Handbook (you will receive this when school begins) details the due dates for the 9 tuition payments. The first payment is due by May 31. Remaining payments are due August 31 and the last day of each subsequent month through March.
After your application and registration fees have been processed, you will receive a written confirmation letter from us. We will send you a medical form (new students) and tuition bill during the first week of May. If you are a returning student, a new medical form will not be necessary as they are valid for two years.